I would never describe myself as a "crafty" or "artsy" person but, I love projects. (Just ask Sam, he knows!!!) So, I was looking through a magazine (Women's Day I think) and I found my latest project; a sea shell wreath. I went to a craft store and purchased a foam wreath, two different sizes of ribbon, and a couple bags of assorted sea shells and star fish. first, I wrapped the foam wreath in thick ribbon. Then, I glued on sea shell after sea shell after sea shell after sea shell with my trusty pink hot glue gun. Last but not least, I used more hot glue and a few straight pins to attach the thinner ribbon onto the back of the wreath as a hanger.
It was really easy to make and I love how it turned out!!
When I finished, Sam helped me hang the wreath in our bathroom.
I want to make more!! :)
i love it! it's great!
ReplyDeleteSo cool!! I love doing projects as well :]]
ReplyDelete