Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sam and Natalie Fetzer: Est. June 11th 2011



After several failed attempts, an hour or so of training from best friend Jessica Stratford (Thank you Jess), and lots of procrastination, Here I finally am writing my first ever blog post. Sam and I have been married for about four months now. We live in a little apartment near Dixie State college (which is where we are both studying). Sam works at Young Electric Sign Company.  .  .  .  .and hates it. I work at a Karate/MMA studio called Ace Martial Arts.  .  .  .  .and love it. We have a little puppy.  .  .  .Daisy.


Here She is:


See?? Adorable. We are just a little bit obsessed with her. We named her Daisy because, not only are daisies my favorite, but they were also our wedding flower. Other then spoiling our puppy, Sam and I love to spend time together and with our families. We have so much fun together and have really enjoyed starting our newest adventure together: marriage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment